Skilled trades instructors for Red Seal qualification programs and other skilled occupations.
Instructors for programs including Caregiver/Health Care Assistant, Automotive Service Technician, Transport Truck Driver, Construction Electrician, Welder, Machinist, , Baker, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Plumber, Commercial Trailer Technician, IT web developer or Mobile app developer.
Please include details of your vocational or other teaching or supervisory experience including subjects, institutions, length, and type. Please note that this is an academic position.
- Meet program objectives;
- Teach vocational theory and international job transition skills;
- Create daily lesson plans and deliver daily lessons;
- Lead activities, Support trainees in academic and work culture training;
- Prepare and administer tests and complete report cards. Track delivered topics.
- Report to Senior Educational Administrator, Maintain confidential trainee records;
- Generate program reports;
- Record attendance;
- Maintain and track program texts and materials.
- Liaise with English instructor;
- Liaise with facilities management;
- Develop program materials and online resource bank;
- Attend instructors’ meetings;
- Monitor and report on program delivery and effectiveness.
Vocational Instruction experience 3 years. Completion of post-secondary education. Willing to relocate to China for 6 months. Strong English skills at a native or near-native level. Familiar with program startups. Academic and vocational background. Reliable, patient, organized, flexible, compassionate.
Must be willing to work overseas for 6 months.
Additionally, if you have any of the following qualifications or experience it would be helpful:
- Overseas teaching or work experience
- Post-secondary graduate
- Basic spoken Mandarin
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Freelance
Salary: $25.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Vocational Instruction: 3 years (Required)
- teaching: 5 years (Required)
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.