Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Freelance
1. Establish and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
2. Provide alternative visual and composition ideas
3. Create or modify digital documents using office, desktop publishing and web page design software – using various platforms
4. Adapt existing graphic elements with newly created graphics to complete graphic/digital projects
5. Educate the Account Associates on designing, preparing and producing quality color documents
6. Maintain file management
7. Learn optimal qualities and configurations of Printing Technology for jobs specific to the equipment
8. Remain fluent in current industry software (i.e. Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, Web Publishing, Freehand, etc.) and graphic trends
Listen, understand and communicate effectively
Able to work with minimal supervision
Understand digital colour environment and requirements, able to prepress files in this environment
Understand colour issues as it relates to offset and digital colour printing
Ability to comprehend and translate customer requests to job requirements
Ability to work with others in a team environment
2 to 4 years graphic design/fine arts diploma/degree from recognized institution or post-secondary PC; Mac technology or graphics training or equivalent work experience in the graphics industry experience.
In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with graphics design; desktop publishing and web page design software; digital colour preflight and prepress workflow competency. Creative talent as evidenced by a portfolio of completed work.
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.